Sunday 21 September 2008

Weekend's end

So that's the weekend finished. A fantastic wedding today at Prestonfield house with one of the most well laid on weddings I've ever had the pleasure of attending. Barbara and Mike showed their guests how a wedding can be done. Starting the day at Brian Dunne's hair salon on Edinburgh and moving on to Prestonfield Barbara was living the bridal dream. Luxury and quality on tap, as well as all the champagne you could want for of course. The hotel pulled out all the stops with one of the largest marquee's I've ever seen, a beautifully organised reception area and a 5 star dining area. Couldn't recommend this place more as you can probably tell. The ceremony was full of personal meaning for Barbara and Mike and was incerdibly well handled by the reverend. The weather was perfect, the guests freindly and the families welcoming and helpful. The horse and carriage added the icing to the cake and the photos are looking fantastic. Congratulations to the newlyweds.

So thats my attempt at blogging throught he weekend. No doubt not the most interesting or knowledgebale blog ever but at leats I stuck to it. I can see how the blogsphere is influencing the business of proffessional photography and I definitely want to be a part of it. I've learnt a lot from blogs myself and hopefully I can give something back to the community. I'm going to make a point of trying to stick at it and anything interesting I can think of I will bring to the fore. I always welcome comments and opinions from anyone out there reading thius so feel free please, either on the blog or via the mail adress on the website.

Next up... it's the end of the exhibition today so I'll see how that has gone. I've been purposefully avoiding too much contact (nagging) in case I jinx anything so I'm still completely in the dark. I'll let you what I find out.

No comments: