Sunday 15 June 2008

So here we go.

Hello and welcome to the Bascombe Photography blog. My name is Mike and I am a professional photographer based in Edinburgh. I do weddings, fine art, PR, corporate and portrait photography round the UK and have done editorials abroad.

More interesting, I hope, for you is that I am completely obsessed with all things photographic. Through this blog I hope to share some of the experiences and insights I gain as I travel the photo geek road. I'll try and write as regularly as I can, as interestingly as I can and as much as I can but I'm not making any promises.

I'll be doing some kit reviews, job reports and pretty much anything I can think of that will make this blog worth reading. I hope someone out there gets something from it. I'll be back soon.

Mike

No comments: